HORNCHURCH: 01708 446704RAINHAM: 01708 552804

Advice Center

Legal Faqs

Do I have grounds to start Divorce proceedings

There is only one ground for a Divorce in England and Wales – Irreconcilable Breakdown
of the Marriage. This can be by reason of one of five facts: – adultery by your spouse, unreasonable behaviour, desertion for 2 years, separation for 2 years by consent of both parties to the marriage and 5 years separation.

NOTE: For answers to the rest of our FAQs below, simply click on the question to reveal the answer.

Do I have to have a HIP (home information pack) to sell my house?

I’ve heard that I may need Probate. What is that?

What is a “Grant of Probate” or “Letters of Administration”?

Do I have a good case in Litigation?

What is Exchange of Contracts?

What does “Completion” mean in conveyancing?